Followers

Friday, February 24, 2012

Challenge 7 ~ Drink Up

Sorry this is posting late!! I had a rough day at work and fell asleep on the couch before I could get this post written :(

Welcome back!!
 Are you all ready for another Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge??
Wait until you see this week's drink special challenge!! 

This week we welcome another amazing sponsor...


Prize : $12 Gift Card

and we welcome back....


Prize : $10 gift certificate


So, are you ready for this weeks challenge??

DRINK UP
Your image needs to have a beverage in it.

And now our Caffeine Friendly DT Inspirations...


(2 cards)




(3 Cards)





(2 Cards)






3 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower of your blog. Wonderful DT creations. Entered a Hot Chocolate Warm Wishes Card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing creations - I am in awe of them all!1 :0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower!The DT cards are great with that little fairy and coffee cup. I have entered my card in the challenge.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete