Followers

Friday, July 12, 2013

Challenge #43 ~ Life's A Beach and NEW DT MEMBER!

Hello and welcome!  
Time for another challenge at CC&CC.  A BIG THANX to all of you who entered our 4th of July challenge, your entries were amazing! 

Also I want to thank those of you who tried for a DT position.  There are some VERY talented card makers our there!  I really enjoyed visiting your blogs and seeing all your lovely creations.

And now it's time for me introduce our newest DT member.  Please give a very big cheer and warm welcome to.......

 CHERYL!!!


Here is an introduction from her:

Hey there!  My name is Cheryl, and I am a stay at home wife in Florida, with 2 grown children and a beautiful one-year-old granddaughter. I love crafting; especially card-making and scrapbooking.  I'm also on a mission to spread awareness of Testicular Cancer;  my son was diagnosed in 2010, but is now 3 years cancer-free!  Please have the men (age 15+) in your life self-exam; it could save their life.
 
We are so HAPPY to have her with us to help give inspiration to all of you who come here to CC&CC to celebrate the joy of card making!  Be sure to visit her blog AND also our other DT members too!

Let's kick off this new challenge with one that is full of fun ~ one I know we all enjoy, THE BEACH!  Ahhh, so relaxing and beautiful.  And who better than BUGABOO DIGI STAMPS to be our FAB sponsor!


If you are looking for fun, summer and beach themed images, look no more!  Bugaboo has them all!  They are giving the winner of this challenge 7 free digis!  Wish I could enter for this one, I LOVE Bugaboo images!

Our DT did a FAB job on their creations!  Take a look at their fun cards!


Two of our DT, Sue & Jill, are not with us this challenge but will be back soon.
Thanx so much for stopping by and I hope you join us for this fun challenge!

6 comments:

  1. So glad & honored to be here with this wonderful group! Love all of your "beachy" creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute design team samples. Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome DT creations and welcome Cheryl.xx

    ReplyDelete