Followers

Friday, November 8, 2013

Challenge #52 ~ Monochromatic and GREAT NEWS!

Welcome back to another fun challenge at CC&CC!  We are so happy you are here.  I would like to thank all of you who have stopped by, and to say a special THANX to all of you who are our followers and return week after week.  YOU are the reason we are here!

I have Great News!  It is so exciting for me to introduce THREE new DT members, YAAAHOOOO!!!  Each of these talented ladies are great card makers and crafters.  Out team is so happy to have them join us!  Here are their bios that each of them would like to share with you.

CINDY
My name is Cindy van der Velde, 39 years old and live in Hellevoetsluis, The Netherlands.  It is a small town appox. 30 km of Rotterdam.  I live together with my boyfriend.  I have no children.  I work full time at a lawyers/solicitors office. I am appointed by the District Court as trustee of people with large debts to help them get a steady life. I meet people with a lot of problems, so card making for me is the utmost way to relax. I've made cards since I was a little girl,  I was always sitting near my Mom with some items to make. I make cards in lots of different ways (scrap, embroidery).  Card making is my biggest hobby.
I was thrilled that I have been chosen to this team.  I hope you get some inspiration from my cards, and if you any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

MIKHA
Hi everybody! :D So glad I'm here with these talented ladies. My name is Mikha Adriani, you can simply call me Mikha :) I live in Surabaya, Indonesia. Surabaya is a hot-hot city! lol. I looove crafting, creating anything, especially when it comes to paper related :) I've tried many before, but seems card making is my passion :) I do scrapbook, and also sometimes try 3d creations :) I wish I do well here :) :) hehe. Can't wait to see your fabulous creation xxx!  Hugs from Surabaya, Mikha

SAMANTHA (SAM)
I am a happily married mum to two gorgeous girls, one 18 years, the other 16 months old!  I love trying out new techniques and although still relatively new to the crafty world, I am loving every bit of it.  My favorite thing at the moment is coloring!  And I use Promarkers.  And if I can, I like to make everything I use on a creation from scratch. I love animals, have quite a few pets and live in England, UK.  : )

Thank you ladies, we are happy to meet you!

And now, on to our new challenge.  Let's see what you do with a MONOCHROMATIC theme.  (using mainly all of one color.)  We are so lucky to have Robyn's Fetish as our super sponsor.

http://robynsfetish.com/shop/

They will be awarding our winner with 5 free digis, nice!  Be sure to check out their great images!  And have a look at the great images that they have given our DT to use.

Without any more gab from me, lol, here are the lovely creations from our DT.  Thank you ladies for your beautiful creations and your support to our team!







Our DT member Jill has been ill and couldn't complete her card, so I used her digi and did one for her.  Get well soon Jill!~
Joanne
Fall Welcome Turkey


OK, now it's YOUR turn to show us what you can do!  Have fun with this one, I know we did!


6 comments:

  1. Congrats to the new DT members. Lovely creations to inspire us once again. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx so much Lynn! And thanx for stopping by and taking the time to leave us such a nice message!
      xx Joanne

      Delete
  2. Waving hello to the new DT! Smiles.

    Fabby creations from everyone..

    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great challenge! Loving all the fantastic DT creations!! And awesome sponsor too!!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges} *New Challenge Blog*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so excited about being the winner last week! I e-mailed as instructed but haven't heard any response. Just checking to make sure my e-mail got through all right. Thanks :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for choosing my card! I sent an email to claim the prize. Hope you have a good weekend!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete