Followers

Friday, May 3, 2013

Winners for Challenge # 37 ~ Layout

Thank you for all your lovely entries!  We really enjoy seeing your creations.  We have 
TWO lucky winners!

For the digis from Eureka it's 

#9 Helen (Crafty Momma Mia)

And for the $10 Gift certificate from the Robin's Nest 

#11 fabiola

 CONGRATS Ladies!
 

As always, I need you to e-mail me at chocolatecoffeecards@aol.com with your info so I can get your prize to you.  AND also grab our prize winner blinkie for your blog!
Thanx so much for playing along with us here at CC&CC!

3 comments:

  1. Wooo hooo!! Congrats to the winners...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo - that's me!!!! Thank you soooo much for choosing my card as one of your winners, and congrats to Fabiola too. Off to e-mail you and I'll wear my blog badge with pride.
    Thanks again.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ho wouah! wonderfull news, i'm so happy, thanks so much and congrats to Helen too, thanks for that so gorgeous challenges, biz

    ReplyDelete